Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh that's right, I have a blog

Julie is a bad blogger. Apparently it has slipped my mind that I have a blog. The last time I visited here was back in December when Madelyn was born. The dear child is 3 months old already!

So, it only seems fitting that if I am going to update this, then I should update it with a picture of Maddy. Her mom and aunt drove up for a visit the other day and brought along their friend and Maddy's BFF, Carmen. They were born about a week apart and will probably grow to be great friends, just like their Mommies.

I tell you, those two girls were so smiley and happy and just loved to look at the camera. They should teach Brendan a thing or two about taking pictures.


2 comments:

April said...

I have smiling lessons scheduled for Brendan to practice for his 18 mos pictures. Hope you have your running shoes.

These may be your best pictures thus far.

Sonnet Hullinger said...

Wooohoooo she's back. I keep checking and checking hoping I will be fed by the words and pictures that you post, and finally today I am!!! Julie these are beautiful!! You rock....two babies!! Keep them coming...I love reading your blog!