Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Madelyn Mae just 4 days old

My good buddy, Brendan, got a new cousin 4 days ago. So off we went to meet Madelyn today and take her pictures. Can you believe...I took ZB along and then forgot to include him in the pictures?!?! He is NOT happy with me. Oh sure he enjoyed his first road trip, sitting shotgun upside down in a basket underneath my camera bag, but he really was hoping to get in the pictures.

I am sure I'll be hearing about this for days, if not weeks. Get over it, ZB.

Now back to Maddy. She is just adorable, but boy oh boy, did she ever not want to sleep for pictures. You forget how tiny babies can be and how good it feels to cuddle with them. You also forget your complete inability to get a baby to sleep. I could never get my own to sleep, not sure why I thought I could work some magic on somebody else's child.

Congratulations Alicia and Kevin, she sure is beautiful.


7 comments:

April said...

You could have, at the very least, gotten a picture of ZB head down on his road trip. Maybe you could recreate it for us sometime.

Sarah Pierce said...

How sweet! You did an awesome job!

Sandra said...

OMGOSH she is a precious little thing. Here mum and a dad are going to treasure these!!!

Gen said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Julie great images- i love them!

Karen Stirn said...

Julie these are beautiful and so is Madelyn. Beautiful name too. Good job Jules!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Julie!

April said...

I'm so rude. I was so distracted by ZB getting brushed off that I never gushed over the pictures. I love them! Three hours to get a baby to sleep is nothing, right?