Monday, November 17, 2008

And the Winner is...drum roll please...


Santa Gnome is so happy to finally have a name.

After much deliberation, candy eating and coke drinking, I have named the gnome. ZACHARIAS BUDDY.
What?!?! That's not Scandinavian you say!

Well, here's my justification:

1. Look how cute those kids are!
2. Kids trump big people almost all the time.
3. Red hair. How can anyone resist it?
4. How much thought did Mad's put into that??!?! I mean she thought he looked old and wise and then came up with a very old & wise name.
5. If you have new buddy, shouldn't you call him buddy? Can't argue Micah's 4 year old reasoning.

Good job Madeline & Micah and thank you for giving my new friend the perfect name.

As soon as Auntie Suzie gets back from Sweden (in about 2 weeks) you will have your prize. I'm excited to see what she finds you. It's bound to be good.

Photo Courtesy of Sarah Pierce Photography

2 comments:

Sarah Pierce said...

Aww!! Julie you are so sweet!! I just showed Micah and he let out a big excited scream. He said "his last name is Buddy!"

Thanks for the fun contest! :)

April said...

Acceptable. Ok, what's the next contest? You know I'm a sore loser.